Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sunday Visitors

Today was a great day!  Clay and Kaimee and the kids dropped by and we had something to eat and visited for a while.  Ira and Grace sang and danced for us.  Below.... Ira loves "his" Pepsi cup that he gets to use when he comes to Gma's.  Here he is blowing bubbles in his cup.  And he built a tower that was as tall as he is!!


Clay brought his ukele and we sang some songs together.  I love that so much!  Sharing music with my kids and grand kids is one of my favorite things.  Above, you can see "the giant" taped on the pillar.  Dug it out of my FHE things and they had a blast shooting the sling shot at him.  (My kiddos will remember that guy!)
Below - Gracie got a new haircut!  I love those big eyes of hers.  She's a beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment