Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter 2017



Easter egg hunts x 2 for the Frisch Fam.  Looks like so much fun.... One at work/school with Dad
and one at home.  Love their new Easter clothes!  Such adorable brown eyed babies!!






Poor Quinnie..... Does NOT want Reese to hold her or her picture taken .... or both..... but Jensen seems to think this is hilarious!!


Cortnie, Kyle and I and these adorable kids rode up to Highland where they have this display.  Oh my!  I was so touched.  There was just a wonderful reverence and holiness to this place.  It made the sacrifice of our Savior a little closer to our hearts and more real.  I do love my Savior so much and am so grateful for His unbelievable sacrifice for me and for all of us.  I know that He truly did die for me and that through his Atonement and Resurrection I will have a chance at eternal life with Him and with these sweet grandchildren of mine.  So very grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment